1.All schools, will register and submit the information needed to participate
2. At the beginning of the contest, contact your district Facilities Department, Energy Analyst or Environmental Specialist and ask for your school's energy kWh usage data from November 15, 2021 - March 1,2022 to have a better understanding on how much energy and water your school has used in the past. The How Low Challenge starts next year Nov.15, 2021-March 1, 2022. We use the baseline from the previous year to see what school reduces the greatest % of reduction.
3. Your school will be responsible for your schools actions and behaviors in reducing the energy and water. You will have three months to reduce the energy and water.
4. There are several different categories that your school can register to compete in.
(Miami Dade energy only)
5. You will receive a mid-mark email reminding your school that you have 45 days left for the challenge. March 1st I will contact the district energy/water specialist requesting the 3 months of data from November 15, 2021-March 1, 2022 (billing cycles will vary).
* Photos and questions please email
* Broward-Contact Gianet Puma will submit water and energy data
* Miami-Dade County - Contact TBA
* Palm Beach County - Lisa Toy will submit water and energy data.
I'm a title. Click here to edit me.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.